Although we have carefully selected professionals in their respective field and identified them in this list, Security First Insurance Agency does not guarantee their work or services. We encourage you to complete your own due diligence in your selection process.
Choose any Category to view the corresponding listings of professionals:
ProsperBridge partners with employers to eliminate financial stress and inefficiency for every employee. This results in massive savings for organizations. Productivity, mental and physical health, workplace safety, and employee turnover are all dramatically impacted by financial stress. Working together, we create a new environment that empowers your team to stop the stress and inefficiency and start making meaning financial progress.
What if you could solve the #1 problem for your employees? What if you could identify and eliminate their dominant cause of stress? And what if, together, we could create a new system that would prevent this issue from returning in the future?
Money issues are the primary source of stress for most American workers. In fact, employees report finances to be their dominant stressor three times as often as the next most common response—work. This is true even for high-income employees: 32% of workers making over $200,000 each year are living paycheck-to-paycheck.
Our solution is unique in the Financial Wellness industry. What makes us different:
– Everyone Counts – Every employee has access to the same service level and resources.
– NO selling – This is huge! Every other financial wellness benefit is founded on a pathway to sales model that uses your people a profit center.
– An ongoing, confidential relationship with a single point of contact—a Personal Prosperity Assistant (PPA)
– Personal advice, education, and counseling on dozens of financial issues
– Task assistance to help not only understand the best way to make progress, but to actually do some of the work
– Personal benefits optimization—helping each employee select and use their benefits based on their individual needs
– Accountability partnership to help fill the gap between intentions and actions
– Low-cost lending solutions for any employee in good standing—regardless of credit
– Direct savings solutions to help build essential emergency savings
– Employee Impact Fund – A charity established exclusively for the benefit of your employees that employer and employees can contribute to on a tax-deductible basis to help meet crisis needs.
The same financial industry that created most of this stress is using “financial wellness” as an excuse to sell more of the same, ineffective solutions. Financial planners charge thousands of dollars just to build a roadmap to progress and still offer no solutions to people struggling with cashflow issues. Banks endlessly solicit and draw consumers into lending solutions that turn their income into interest payments.
Let’s partner to offer your employees a solution they cannot get anywhere else. Let’s help your team eliminate financial stress and inefficiency and your company become healthier and more productive. Let’s work together to help your people and your organization prosper.