The Position: You are the backbone and the foundation of our personal lines department. Attitude and effort are everything at Security First Insurance Agency and if you believe you can create a following of raving fans from the clients you serve and those you work with, then this might be the right place for you.
Description of Work:
- Assist production unit in development of new accounts.
- Utilize word processing for proposals, certificates and ordering ID cards.
- Prepare proposal, complete fact find opportunities, communicate with underwriting.
- Assist in monitoring renewal deadlines for assigned accounts.
- Initiate renewal communications for renewals by proactively contacting assigned clients per agency procedure.
- Remarket renewal applications utilizing Vertafore PL Rating Systems and verifies accuracy of information.
- Obtain additional information needed by carriers to provide quotes.
- Prepare proposals, complete delivery to client and follow-up to ensure exceptional client experience.
- Issue ID cards.
- Answer telephone and provides basic customer service including information on billing, coverage, and change requests.
- Assist production unit in special projects related to sales and/or servicing.
- Update Vertafore AMS360 management system with all necessary database changes and utilize this system to produce change requests and suspense items in accordance to department timeframes.
- Data entry, including endorsements, and basic client information from producer or customer.
- Prepare letters of explanation to insured to accompany policy documentation.
- Follow up on late payments from customers and cancelation notices from finance companies.
- Follow up and communicate with clients and adjusters regarding claim status and progress.
- Follow up on suspense items.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or general education degree, college education preferred
- 1-2 years of experience and/or training in personal lines of insurance, independent agency experience preferred
- Colorado Property and Casualty License
- Experience with AMS360 preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- and more